Skip to content
You may be disqualified or incurring a time penalty for the following offenses (DON’T DO THE FOLLOWING!):
- Wearing headphones or airpods during the race (becoming distracted and posing dangers to others).
- Being rude and showing un-sportsman like behaviors to your competitors.
- Being disrespectful to race officials, staff members, spectators, and other park users.
- Urinating in public.
- Cutting the race course.
- Having your bib numbers hidden (bib number must be visible at all time so that we know you belong to the race).
- Riding your bike in the transition.
- Enter to the transition outside of the designated path.
- Drafting behind another riders during the bike course.
- Not wearing a helmet during the bike section.
- Having unregistered non-competitors pacing you during the race or providing assistance.
- Any other activities that the race organization deems dangerous to others and to yourself.